The most creative display of sarcasm!
This came from the GOE. He even had the time to think of a creative title: The 6 tests the Boss has to make!
Here goes...
Dear Test Conscious Team OIC, J
Good News: I am happy to announce there is a big improvement in the frequency of the SIX major tests some of you give me, sometimes all six in one day. Please keep it up, and if I have proved myself already, maybe don’t test me anymore at all?
Tests of my memory: I say something, but you test my memory by doing something else; you expect me to remember who all the speakers, judges and presenters are by category and session; … just to see if I can remember
Tests of hearing: As when you whisper an inaudible “oops, sorry, you were right – again”
Tests of “spot the difference’ as in when there is a Mr. or Ms. in some names but not in others, a space after a few items but not after others or “hospital” mentioned in an AF document
Tests of my eyesight as in being made to read and comment on something I can hardly see
Tests of my patience as in when I ask for something today but three days later, no word yet
Tests of my mind reading ability: Send me attachments without explanation; making me guess what the feedback is about an assignment or how many complimentary letters we have received to test how well I can read your mind or remotely read your in tray.
I think I do quite well with the first five, and generally pass. Don’t you think? The sixth is the most difficult. But I am trying. OK?
Best,
Akn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home